Adalbertus

05.02.2005 21:18

Fuze CZ-USA a Dan Wesson Firearms

Po nekolika dnech spekulaci na ruznych US forech se na 1911 Forum objevil udajne pravy dopis od Boba Servy, sefa DW. Potvrzuje v nem fuzi nebo spíš prevzeti DWF ze strany CZ-USA:

Hi to all on the 1911 Forum. I have great news for all of you. Last week Dan Wesson Firearms became part of CZ-USA. This is a good thing for both companies and will help expand Dan Wesson Firearms to a level it has always deserved. So, What does this mean to the structure of Dan Wesson? Good Things!!!

First, The great team of people we have put together here in NY will stay in-tacked and if anything grow. We have worked hard to build a great team to be innovative and serve our customer needs, and CZ-USA wants us to continue this tradition. We will all be staying and our rolls in the corporate structure will increase. And, Yes we are staying in NY. The NY Facility will be the US Manufacturing and Development for CZ.

What will happen to the DW name? As of last Tuesday, CZ-USA is the owner of all of DW's trademarks and copyrights. They also wish to continue to use the name as it has been and to continue to add to the line.

What will happen to the product line? As for now it is business as usual.

What will happen to Bob? Bob is now the Director of Technology & Engineering for the CZ Corporation. Bob Really likes this because he can now do more of what he was born to do!! Is Bob Happy? OH YES!!!!

Who is the New President?? The new president is Alice Poluchova. I have been working with Alice and the CZ group for over 6 months now and they are a very good group of people. Alice is a very hard working person who likes to hunt and shoot. She has the same strong beliefs as we do in quality, expanding in the industry and our firearms freedoms. I am very confident that Alice will continue the fine tradition of Dan Wesson Firearms and utilize all of us here for what is best of the corporation and our customers.

Will Bob Still be around and available? Yes, My roll has been expanded and I will be traveling more. But, you still will be seeing me at the industry shows and can still get ahold of me through normal channels.

What does Bob think about the acquisition? I believe in my heart that this is the best thing for Dan Wesson Firearms. I would not have done this, or be a part of the new entity if I did not full heartedly believe that. This juncture in DWF history is a good one. It will allow DWF the proper resources and infrastructure to grow and expand in the industry. I am very happy to be part of the new structure and to be able to utilize my talents in a positive manner in the industry.

I will keep you all posted and God Bless,

Thank you,
Bob Serva

Obsah fóra / Střelectví / OFF TOPIC - MIMO TÉMA